QUICK LINKS to our PRODUCTS:
- Function: Digital clock that automatically displays correct time via GPS synchronization, w/o any manual setting of time.
- Source of Automatic Time: GPS via included GPS Antenna or NTP (Network Time Protocol) via Wi-Fi. (PoE or Power over Ethernet is optional.
- Certificate of Time Accuracy: Officially certified by DOST-PAGASA as being in accordance with their specifications for Philippine Standard Time clocks.
- Automatic Time Synchronization: As per DOST-PAGASA specification, all clocks automatically display the correct time. In case of brownouts, all clocks automatically display the correct time once power is restored.
- Manual setting of Time: Not be possible, as per DOST-PAGASA specification,
- Time Display Digits: Six-digit [HH:MM:SS] bright red LED.
- Time Format: 12hr or 24hr (military time)
- Casing: Metal, powder-coated for resistance to corrosion.
- Origin: Made in the Philippines. We are the manufacturer.
- Warranty: One (1) year full local warranty.
- Maintenance: Zero.
- Installation: Not included. The Clocks are very easy to install - like hanging a flat-screen TV on your wall. We can train you free-of-charge if you are within Metro Manila.
- 12/24 HOUR DISPLAY OPTION: 12-hour or 24-hour formats are set at the factory. Please select upon purchasing.
- BACK-TO-BACK TIME DISPLAY: All our clocks are available in double-sided (back-to-back) displays.
- AM/PM DISPLAY: The 5-, 7- and 12-inch Clocks can display AM/PM below smaller "seconds" digits. Please contact us for pricing.
- MOUNTING: Wall-mount brackets included.
- TIME ZONE: Can be set to any time zone (Default is PhST).
- DO IT YOURSELF INSTALLATION: Detailed instructions are provided for DIY installation.
GPS Time Synchronization
- SyncRight Clocks include an outdoor, all-weather GPS antenna with 10-meters of wire.
- If necessary, the GPS Antenna wire may be extended up to 150 meters. Please contact us for pricing.
NTP (Network Time Protocol) Synchronization:
- Sync-iT NTP Clocks get the right time from NTP servers. Please ensure that your Wi-Fi signal is strong and the Internet connection is stable at the Clock location.
- Also, please ensure your Wi-Fi SSID or Network Name as well as all relevant settings (such as Security Type, Password, etc…) never change, since these are factory-programmed into the Sync-iT NTP Clocks.
- Our clocks can be set to different TIME ZONES, programmed at the factory. The default time zone is UTC+8 or Philippine Standard Time
- Does your company conduct business INTERNATIONALLY? Put several of our clocks side by side set to indicate the time in London, Dubai, Germany, New York, Los Angeles, etc… They will be CORRECT all the time.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS
right here in the Philippines.
SyncRight Digital PhST Clock SIZES, or see our ANALOG Clock.